By Diana Hsieh
This World Net Daily article -- Evolution to Fall in 2012? -- is so much wrong in so few words that my head nearly exploded on reading it. For instance, the article...
- Confuses American public opinion with science.
- Cites a Gallup poll on evolution versus creationism that assumes God's existence.
- Uses Google search trends as evidence of popular opinion, even though they can't be validly used that way.
- Laudes the increase in young-earth creationists, while criticizing evolutionary theory for its lack of scientific basis.
- Flatly lies about the scientific evidence that proves evolutionary theory.
- Confuses evolutionary theory with mere randomness.