By Diana Hsieh
- Letters of Note: Hot Hot Hot: The staff of "Will & Grace" respond to a letter of protest written by "a 'former gay man' and Youth & Gender Specialist at Focus on the Family, a Christian organisation which actively promotes sexual orientation conversion therapy." Too funny!
- The seven countries where the state can execute you for being atheist: Why am I not surprised that atheists face death only in Muslim countries?
- 60 Moments That Gave Me The Chills During Seattle's First Day Of Marriage Equality: Committed love is what opponents of gay marriage are fighting -- and that's why they're losing.
- We Are Not Murderers, Mr. Scalia: Scalia's comment that "If we cannot have moral feelings against homosexuality, can we have it against murder?" -- that's what happens when people don't grasp that morality has an objective foundation in facts, and that it's not a matter of tradition, authority, or feelings. BLECH.
- Paul Ryan Cosponsors New Fetal Personhood Bill: I really think that this should be titled: "Paul Ryan Cosponsors Fetal Personhood Bill to Remind America Why He Lost the Election and Why We Should Be Grateful for That."