By Diana Hsieh
- Some social conservatives threaten to abandon GOP: Here, let me open the door for you...
- George Takei Responds To "Traditional" Marriage Fans: So.Much.Awesome
- Video: Meet the 12-year-old Egyptian boy who wonderfully explains his country’s crisis: Wow, this kid is amazingly perceptive and articulate... and definitely not a theocrat!
- Vatican City Explained by CGPGrey: It's crazypants run wild!
- Lady In Black: 'Burka Avenger' Fights For Pakistan's Girls: "A caped crusader is on the loose in the mountains of Pakistan, but she's not your traditional superhero. The Burka Avenger wears a flowing black veil — only her brown eyes are visible — as she fights corrupt politicians and religious zealots. Her weapons of choice: pens and books."
- Tennessee judge, citing Jesus, changes baby's name from "Messiah": "A Tennessee woman named her baby Messiah, but she and the boy's father couldn't agree on whose last name he should bear. So they went to court. Except at a hearing in Cocke County Chancery Court on Thursday, Child Support Magistrate Lu Ann Ballew changed Messiah's first name. 'The word Messiah is a title, and it's a title that has only been earned by one person, and that one person is Jesus Christ, the judge told WBIR-TV, a local channel." I'd like to introduce this judge to the concept of "separation of church and state."